Do you own an apartment in Paris that you would like to Rent?
If so, you are probably concerned about certain issues.
Take a few moments to think about it.
Issues such as :
1) How can I earn as much rent as possible from my Paris apartment ?
2) How can I make sure the occupants of my apartment will respect and care for it ?
3) How can I simultaneously rent my apartment and still have the flexibility of using it as my “pied-à-terre” home whenever I want to
stay in Paris (or for my retirement/children) ?
4) How can I get all this without any work or worries ?
You probably already understand that traditional long-term renting is a poor option (low income, low flexibility, high deterioration, high risk…).
If you are looking for the best way to maximize the income from your apartment or pied-à-terre, without worrying about any practical issues (including the time and trouble that goes with maintenance, unpaid rent or your relationships with the occupants…), then A La Carte Paris has an opportunity you might find VERY interesting.
This opportunity is called “Short-Term Apartment Rentals (S.T.A.R.)”.
- To find out EXACTLY why S.T.A.R. might be the right solution for you, .
- If you are already familiar with this concept, maybe you are hesitating about which agency to work with. If so,
In any case, if you haven’t done so yet, do make sure you subscribe to our free email advice for owners by filling in your name and email at the top of this page.
Also, if you want to invest in an apartment and to read our Paris real estate market updates, visit our blog: Investing in Paris Property for Profit.